Sunday, 16 October 2011

Kidoodles Halloween treats

Hello there, as you read this I will be in Peterborough meeting with lots of my team members and lovely fellow demonstrators for a full day of stamping sharing and crafting. I am very excited to see everyone and I am hoping everyone will love the fun projects we have prepared.  I will of course share them with you all after today.

But right now I want to share with you my swaps. We swap between us at every event and here’s mine a very cute treat holder, each one holds a little chocolate.

hallo treat

Yiiikess look at him !! are you scared of spiders? do they give you the creeps? I do not mind them actually at all.

These sweet treat holders were made with the fabulous  2 tags die. I love Halloween and I am soo glad we now carry stamps and papers. This cute little spider is part of the Kidoodles stamp set and I coloured him using a blender pen and our ink pads. I did shot a video tutorial and will have it uploaded either tonight(if I am not totally wiped out) or tomorrow. Unfortunately I run out of time to edit and have it uploaded in time for today. The fact that I shot the video is an achievement so I should not be putting to much pressure on LOL.

Here’s a little close up

hallo treat close

Isn’t it he cute? I started by loving doing them however after making about 150 of these I wasn’t so in love with them anymore. I only needed 50 for today’s training but  I loved adding them to this month’s orders and also I know I need some for the end of the month so I can guarantee that I will have to make some more.

Thank you for stopping by have a great Sunday and see you again soon. Till then big hugs xxx 

Shop Stampin' Up!