Saturday 15 October 2011

Sharing New Ribbons- Reserve your spot now!!

Please scroll down for newer posts!!
Did you see the lovely ribbons and trims in our new catalogue? Would you like them all but simply cannot afford them in one go? How about some ribbon sharing?  I decided to offer some shares and you can see them below, you can choose one or more or indeed ALL OF THEM depending on your budget.
Here’s the details:
In Colour Ruffled Ribbon- 5 meters one of each colour
£5.30 incl. delivery
ruffle
Polka dot scalloped ribbon- 10 meters one meter of each colour £ £ 7.70 incl. deliverypolka
Seam binding ribbon- 7meters one meter of each colour
£ 4.50 incl. delivery
seam binding
His and hers collection –4 meters one meter of each crochet trim and one meter of each denim jean ribbons. £ 4.00 incl. delivery
his and hers
WANT IT ALL £21.50 delivered to your door. I have a few spots taken already please let me know if you would like a spot or 2 at telemech01ataol.com
See you next time till then Big Hugs xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!

5 comments :

  1. love love love all that ribbon please could i take a spot before it all goes x hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica - Your card looks fabulous - I love the way you've scrunched the border, such a good idea. I've loved that border from the first time I saw it.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica,

    Love the card, a great idea with
    the border.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, I must confess I didn't like this stamp set at first, not really fussy on the Halloween ones but the more I looked at it I thought I would actually use it lots especially for the trick or treaters.

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monica, I would love to join in the ribbon share. I would like the ruffle ribbons and the spotty ones too.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx