Thursday 15 December 2011

Candy Cane- More Appreciation

Hello there, I doubt anyone will have time to read this blog entry as WE ARE ALL so busy. I will be brief so take a little break you need it!!! 

I did promise to share the other project from my Appreciation Event last Sunday and here it is. as well as this ornament HERE they also got to make this

wreath_

I cannot tell you how EASY this wreath was to make. Made the ring out of pipe lagging secured with duct tape and lengths of fabric were looped round to hide. The ruffled section is so sweet and very easy to recreate. Simply take  a  straight piece of fabric and pin into place gather as you pin to create the fun ruffled look, told you EASY and no sewing at all.

wreath close

Flowers were cut from Real red card stock and the Bigz Fun Flowers die topped with layers of fabric cut from the same die on the Big Shot.

flowers close

I love it and it now lives in my kitchen for the duration of the holidays.

I also want to show you the little bits and pieces i have made for each attending guest.

Each guest had a tissue box for their handbags, is the season of coughs and splutters so i thought this will be handy.

tissue

The pattern came from the lovely Jo D and you can visit her blog here to purchase the tutorial.

We have also made some of these lovely petal cone treat holders.

cone

I say WE because  I worked with my lovely PA and sweet friend Carol on these , now please note that PA stands for permanent assistant and not personal assistant as she seems to be here all the time bless her. She is a little angel helping me out when I have lots of the same thing to be done, I am so lucky to have her, we really enjoy each other company and we have such a laugh and a giggle while working.

Colour are Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Wisteria Wonder and a hint of Certainly Celery.

Right I hope you enjoyed taking a peek at my makes today and I will finish by wishing you good luck, hang in there and don’t worry if it gets a bit worse before it gets better.

Shop Stampin' Up!

3 comments :

  1. WONDERFUL!!!! Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects. Love the wreath. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely Monica !
    Merry Christmas to you and your family, have a wonderful time, I'll be thinking of you !
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx