Monday 19 December 2011

Birthday Passionette- Just Believe

Hello there my lovely blog readers. Hopefully you are getting more and more crossed off your to do list and I am pleased to report that apart from wrapping some gifts I am there.

On Saturday Stevie  one of my lovely Passionettes celebrated her Happy Day !! Stevie loves lime green and this is the card I made to send her.

stevie 1

Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo and Baja Breeze. The image from the stamp set Just Believe was coloured using Marvellous Markers, other sets were Curly Cute along with Broadsheet Alphabet for the monogram and the En Francaise background . I have used loads of punches, border punches and top note die shape plus some Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon.

Stevie I hope you liked your card and I hope you had a really lovely birthday.

I also want to share some gift packaging. The Thermomix has been in overdrive and I still have some more goodies to cook yet.

Here some that have been delivered already

pkg main

Cute huh? The bottle contains some fine Scottish Cream Liqueur, and is called this because my hubs only had some Scottish single malt in the drink cabinet. Is thick and very yum *hick*.

The brown bag which I scalloped using the scallop border punch, contains a piece of my Quince paste that I made back in November, here.

And the tags a bit more closely?

pkg

What was that? You do not recognise the stamp in the background? oh well I cannot say much about it really, if I did I would have to kill you LOL

I love the creatively yours set, for people that love to cook and gift their makes is just the ticket really.

pkg 1

Well that’s it for today folks, thank you for visiting I will come back soon I hope, plans are changing by the minute round here.  Keep busy and keep smiling. Till next time big hugs xxx

 

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx