Friday 24 February 2012

Envelope Exclusive Die from Stampin’Up!

EDITED TO ADD

Thanks to Gill and Belinda who kindly reminded me that it was the fabulous Rachel from the Little Blue Room that designed this awesome project, find Rachel and the cute tutorial HERE.

Hello there are you happy is Friday?? I have a busy weekend ahead of me followed by a busy week next week so today I am tying a few loose ends before the madness starts. Today I am sharing another  of the projects we did at our last training. I have found this cute holder on my blog travels, it was cleverly designed by a fellow US Stampin’Up! demonstrator but just like always I cannot find the site again. Once I show it to you it will become apparent just how easy it is to put together but still I would love to credit the talented demo that thought of it so I will do a bit more searching.

easter egg

Its made with 2 scallop envelope shapes and two wide strips of card, it will fit a large Easter Egg and so many other things. I am already working on a more elaborate design they are so cute.

I have used the gorgeous papers from  the Tickets and Tags scrapbooking kit.

The body of the carrier was made from Calypso Coral card and the flower from Pool Party now I made an obvious mistake that wasn’t obvious until yesterday. I have played more with these papers and noticed I should have used Baja Breeze instead doh!!

Anyway its still very cute and very easy to construct, thank you to the talented demo. easter egg close

As you can see I was still making lots of these flowers last week Smile .

Have a fabulous weekend and come back soon, till then big hugs xxx

 

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

10 comments :

  1. Fabulous idea, endless possibilities! I'm lovin' those flowers too.

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea Monica and not one I have seen on my extensive online travels. :) Thank you for sharing. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and fabulous idea. By any chance you have a tutorial or the dimension for this cutie? can you but a cup cake inside?

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and fabulous idea. By any chance you have a tutorial or the dimension for this cutie? can you but a cup cake inside?

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monica
    I think I know where you found this lovely idea it looks very similar to Rachel's (Little Blue Room) posted in Jan last year, and I see your a subscriber so you probably saw it there?! I hope I've solved the mystery! I love this project too!
    Belinda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the box. Hmmmm I have the envelope die - can't remember what I bought it for so it is still brand new.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great idea! Thnka for sharing :) xx from France

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun project Monica. Still a lovely project even with the die now retired :(

    Just a note that the link you shared for the originator's project is a redirected spoofing spam link. You may want to go back and delete it or use this link to the tutorial - http://thescrappysideoflife.blogspot.com/2011/01/cute-carrier-tutorial.html and hopefully Blogger has fixed the spoofing hacks from the past. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx