Monday 27 February 2012

Stampin’Up! Everyday Enchantment Scrapbooking

Hello there LOOK at the time I am blogging this!!! I run 2 back to back workshops today for the lovely Shannon and I had a 3 hour window in between time that was set aside for emails and blogging, however my laptop froze and couldn’t get it to work as soon as I got back home it was working just fine, go figure!!
Anyway I am here now and its still Monday LOL.

Yesterday it was scrapbook club and we had such a good session, I know I told you this last week but I am loving scrapbooking again, is like a new rekindled love Smile.

Here are the pages that everyone got to make.

scrap page febr-2

Mine is titled THINGS I LOVE and I need to journal *about you* on my second page below after I added my photos.

scrap full

These pages look so much nicer in real life, those blooms are just to die for and you know all about the free gorgeous papers.

Crumb cake card was used for the bases and Everyday Enchantment papers ( they are free to choose with a £45 order) took the lead here. A bit of tone on tone stamping using the matching set to the papers called Fresh Vintage (also FREE with a qualifying purchase) and a few fabby blooms is all it took to complete these lovelies.

The die is called Berry Blossom and you can find it in the Mini Catalogue.

I will show more of the samples everyone finished on Sunday but I need to download them from my phone first.

A little bit of decorating took place in the bedroom and I have a few progress images for you. I am loving it so far.

Firstly the gorgeous lights are ON!!

chandelier

I am loving these lights and the shadows they cast over the room are so pretty, i have rainbows everywhere Smile

The main wall got his new coat as well.

room

I have always loved grey as a paint backdrop and nearly every room in the house features a shade of grey, but this time I choose a very dark grey for  the back wall. I decided to add a random stencil design (thank you Linda)  to the wall and after a few days agonizing over the colour choice I settled for black. I didn’t measure any of it I just treated it like it was a piece of card and I was stamping a random background, hey what’s a girl to do? I stamp for a living so it comes naturalSmile

There is still lots left to do and work is getting in the way something terrible. I am still awaiting my fabric for the headboard and I just want to see it NOW, I pinched an orange cushion from our conservatory just to see where I am heading with it all and I have to say I love the surprise pop of colour against the neutral backdrop.

Need to finish off the rest of the painting in a lighter shade of grey, make up new blinds and pelmet, alter a light fitting that will involve lots of white feathers  and then shop for a new bedspread, I fancy pure white  and quilted, if you have seen any please point me in the right direction.

Right time I went to bed is nearly tomorrow. Thank you for stopping by till next time big hugs xxx

 

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

6 comments :

  1. Monica, your bedroom is looking fabulous and I love the splash of orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are all gorgeous. I miss you honey ! See you soon in ALsace.
    Vanou xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layouts and the new Everyday Enchantment DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scrapbook layouts Monica and your bedroom looks lovely too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lush plum velvet would look great in this room xxxxx love it great job! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bedroom!
    Hy Monica I'm Italian and I love Stampin up but here there aren't any indipendent demostrator.
    Do you know how can I buy your products?
    I payed a lot for delivery in the past for one and famous owls punch coming from United States.
    Please leave an answer into my blog http://scrapandhugs.blogspot.it/
    bye Erika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx