Thursday 22 March 2012

More KITS!!

Hello there, I am taking 5 minutes to blog this as I have a big wedding cake that its keeping me busy today. At least I am enjoying the fun bit today after making sugar flowers for days and covering huge layers (well 12” is the biggest but still not as easy as smaller layers).

Here I am with some of our other kits we had for sale

mocha

A gorgeous handbag in Mocha Morning papers designed by one of my partners in crime lovely Jo Press. The handbag you will have seen before as we had it as a project at one of our team trainings last year.

And we also offered a slightly different kit but same idea  in yummy Spice Cake

spice 1

Again this folder was designed by Jo Press for our last team training event in Peterborough and I have doctored it a bit to include the antique brads.

I love these papers so much I will be sad to see them go.

And talking about team trainings are you a demonstrator?  would you like to see what being a demonstrator entails? If the answer is YES to any of these questions then why don’t  join us for our next event?

It takes place on April 15 2012 and it combines a full day training and crafting that is completely tailored to your needs, you can attend the business sessions if you choose to do so or you can simply enjoy creating many of the beautiful projects we will have prepared for you.

Registration starts at 10am and we aim to finish at 4pm. Cost is £30/person and this includes all materials, training and refreshments and everyone receives one FREE raffles ticket for attending with the chance to purchase more, a very generous raffle will be available.

The Venue

South Grove Community Centre
Grove Street
Woodston
Peterborough
Cambs
PE2 9AG

The days are packed with lots of inspiration and FUN is guaranteed, I do hope to see you there.

To book your place please email me at telemech01ataol.com. Thank you  for visiting me and sorry for the quick post see you again soon, hugs xxx

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx