Saturday, 24 March 2012

WEDDING CAKE

Hello there from Northern Ireland. I am quickly blogging before getting out the door for breakfast. I am here for  Northern Ireland Regional Tour with Stampin’Up! and yesterday before catching my flight I had to deliver and set up the wedding cake I worked on for nearly a week.

It was a big one with LOTS of sugar flowers, they did keep me busy for quite a while Smile

cake

It was busy but dreamy and suited the young Bride really well. I just hope they liked it. It had it all sugar flowers, swags and bows, piped detail, you can even spot glittered Baja Breeze butterflies. I have this edible glitter that looks lize dazzling diamonds so that was a bonus.

flutters

Each petal cut and worked individually before attaching to form a rose. Tiny butterflies were positioned strategically on the cake as well as wired one poking from flower sprays.

cake close

I was pleased with it but I was ready to see the back of it once it was set up Cards are so much easier to create Smile

And I loved the idea of setting the table plan on a gilded ornate mirror.

table plan

I hope you likey sorry for the short post but I need to dash I cannot wait to meet our Northern Ireland group of demonstrators and spend the day with them. Till next time big hugs xxx

Shop Stampin' Up!