Sunday 29 April 2012

Scrapbooking Sunday

Hello there are you enjoying a relaxing weekend? also is yours a pretty wet and miserable one? It has not stopped raining since we got back and I have to say its rather depressing, I hope Summer gets here sooner rather than later.

However the atmosphere was pretty sunny here this morning as I held our monthly Scrapbook Club around my dining table. There was only 6 of us that could meet up everyone was otherwise engaged and opted for buying the kits.

We played with the fabby Tickets and Tags scrapping kit and went for white backgrounds. Now I think this is only the second time I have used a white background, I always seem to be going for colour.

Anyway here are the two pages.

tickets 1

The kit comes with lots of beautiful self adhesive shapes, borders and tags and we used a few of them on our pages. we also used the fabulous Everything Eleanor for a few extra journaling tags, I don’t think I ever loved a set so much as this one, its just glorious.

The colours in the kit are Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake and Basic Gray.

Our second page

tickets 2

A  few stamped tags and a few punched out shapes with layered self adhesive rick rack, we even used the waste left over from the fabby borders, thrifty *wink*

Here’s a few close ups of the extra elements, we used the fabby Butterfly wings embosslit and pearls

  tickets closetickets close 1                                                                            

I am loving scrapbooking so much again, the club is helping me more than I help others I think although everyone loves it Smile or so they keep telling me.

Now while I was photographing these I realised I have never shared last month’s club pages. We used the yummy Spice Cake papers and tomorrow is the LAST day you will be able to order these along with anything else you might need from the Spring mini catalogue . We do not know  for sure if which products will make it into the big book so my advice would be BUY IT NOW to avoid regrets later.

spice cake 1 The colours are so fabulous!! More Mustard, Pool Party, Soft Suede and Pear Pizzaz. They are a perfect fit  for all our photographs we took on while cruising the Red Sea a few years back.

Here’s the second page, as you can see I am half way to adding my photos LOL

spice cake

This was so funny as I titled this page on the day only to realise 5 minutes after I have done it that this picture was not taken in Egypt at all it was Jordan while visiting Petra (WOW, what a jaw droopingly amazing  place that is!!)

so I will have to retitle at some point or I might make it part of my story with the journaling.

We used a few punches to create embellishments as well as decoupage the pretty papers as well. I love not having to buy expensive add ons for my pages, punches are tools I have around and is so easy and more satisfying to make your own. A few antique brads add extra  interest.

Right I am off to enjoy my tea but before I go I need to remind you  that if you wish to sign up as a demo under the current system ie. pay £119 for £250 worth of products versus sign up from the 1st of May under the new system ie. £99 for £130 worth of product YOU NEED TO SEND YOUR APPLICATION INTO THE OFFICE BY 3PM TOMORROW!!!

Contact me ASAP so we can put a plan together of how we are going to  make it happen. Two of my customers are not missing on this great deal are you going to?

Right thank you for visiting, I am now off to give my Thermomix a good work out, I loved eating lots of yummy and  fancy food in France but I missed my baby so much. Big Hugs xxx

 

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

3 comments :

  1. Lovely pages and I just love that scrapbook kit. Nice to catch up today. More soon and can't wait to join you in Vienna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaouh! I just liove everything you make!!! And I 'd never have thought about this combo and it works so perfectly!!! It makes me want to try a page as well cause I have never made any SU page so far! Thanks for being so talented and inspiring! :) biz from France :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous scrapbook pages. I need to pick up my scrapbooking again. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx