Tuesday 1 May 2012

SUMMER MINI IS HERE WHOOP WHOOP

Hello how are you today? Excited no doubt to see the new fab product range  Stampin’Up! has introduce with the arrival of our new Summer Mini. Of course it goes without saying I love so much of it and earlier last month I wasn’t sure what to use first LOL.
Probably the most exciting thing for me is THIS fabulous tool. I am introducing the Rolls Royce of all scoring boards. I am a score board addict and own six different ones and I can honestly tell you that this one does everything I want it to do and more I  L*O*V*E  IT,Red heartit!!
score board
features
And here’s a card I made in a snap using the metric  Simply Scored plate, oh yeah I nearly forgot, you get an Imperial base board with deep grooves at every 1/8” but if you are a metric gal like me fear not those clever people at SU thought about us to and you can purchase an additional metric plate which fits on top of the base board like a glove…. yet again I am in Red heartWinking smile
monica gale-NI sample 2
I designed this waterfall card for our Northern Ireland training earlier this year then used a similar version for our training event 2 weeks ago.
Oh and wait!! you can also purchase an additional diagonal plate which works with the base board that enables you to make your own freaking envelope in every size you ever dreamed of!!!!!
Have a look at this video

Ok, now this next project was actually the very first one I have made, I really love the soft colours here.


monica gale-NI sample
And you can see just how excited I was to play with new stuff, I literally thrown every bit of new product at this card *grin*.
This lovely stamp set is called Bordering on romance and it coordinates beautifully with a new die cutting product, drum roll for the EDGELITS please!!!! These are wafer thin dies that enable you to cut decorative edges in a snap. And if that wasn’t enough in turn the edgelits coordinate seamlessly with the Adorning Accents embossing folders so you can add further interest with deeply embossed borders, oh boy these products have already changed my world, I cannot wait for you to start using them and see what you think Smile, I just hope you won't get sick of me using them all the time.

Next we have even more die cutting goodies, have a good peek at our new FRAMELITS !!!!Surprised smile oh my giddy aunt,  can you say Y U M M Y?
hostess
This sweet little treat pouch was another of our projects from the team training day, isn’t it sweet? So very easy to put together and while you're looking catch a glimpse of the stamp set!! yep MORE fabby product coordination, I do hope you’re friendly with your bank manager  Winking smile.

There’s yummy product suites again offering fabulous coordination, SCENTED EMBOSSING POWDER!!! gorgeous scrummy flavours yum yum, I am so excited about these because I love the fact that you can now tantalize the smell sense when you send a card by post not just the eye, I adore nice smells and I do love the Vanilla scent, but there's cherry and melon for those fruity kinda of girls *wink*.
And exciting product is not all that we are launching as from today.
For the last 2 days I talked about the new revised starter kit< JOIN and start your own business FOR ONLY £99. Our starter kit is coming down in price so the business opportunity is even more attractive.

For this amount you will get
£130 WORTH OF PRODUCTS OF YOUR CHOICE-is up to you what you select and YES you can absolutely choose new products from the just released SUMMER MINI CATALOGUE :) SU also suggest a couple of different kits if you don't think you're sure and I can definitely help you based on what you are looking to achieve from your business.

£40 WORTH OF BUSINESS SUPPLIES


£ FREE SHIPPING


And that's not all !!! Oh no Jose!! IF YOU SIGN UP IN MAY you also get a FREE PASS worth £149 to attend our annual CONVENTION in Mainz Germany, taking place Nov 2012.
Allow me please to share something with you, I would sign up on the spot just to experience this amazing event, THERE is no crafty event like Convention, nothing I have ever attended can even come close. Spending a full weekend with hundreds of demonstrators from three different countries crafting, sharing business ideas, laughing until your sides hurt, exchanging gifts and product ideas is just a special, special experience and cannot be beaten in my opinion, ask everyone that attended one Convention I bet they would tell you the same thing.
Plus there are so many benefits to becoming a demonstrator and FLEXIBILITY is the main one, you can tailor this business to suit you and your lifestyle, but let's not forget you can actully start earning an income while having fun sharing products that sell themself. I would love to welcome you to our friendly team of Passionettes, sharing the journey with you, helping you and guide you so if you think this opportunity is for you just pick up the phone or email me.
Ok, Ok I know I have to take a breath but I feel is my job to let you know a bit about our new stuff and truth is I am a grown woman who gets terribly excited about things like this, I just can't help it after all I am a crafter before I am a demonstrator. However I also know that you simply cannot wait to see it all, so here it is
CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO SEE IT ALL and ENJOY!!!!
Aaaand after you finished drooling, give me a shout to place your First order!! because I have no doubt you will want to Smile

Summer Mini
Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous projects, Monica!!!! You've really been busy! Our mini just ended yesterday....and we're all anxiously awaiting the new catty! So exciting!!

    Good luck with your sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love that waterfall card - must have a go at it!!

    Hugs
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx