Saturday 14 July 2012

A Christmas mini book

Hello again, I bet you’re wondering what got into me with this frequent postings. Today I have another training project to share. A lovely mini book
IMG_0873
Everyone got half a pack of Twiterpated papers a full reel of pleated ribbon, a full pack of rhinestones, some bakers twine and all the card stock needed for all the projects in their kit.
This is an envelope mini album and the front of it has been decorated with a fabulous 3 dimensional wreath.
IMG_0882
It has tons of room for photographs, the envelopes are hinged to the base of the album so can be flipped also they act as pockets for more mats that can be decorated further with more photographs.
it all folds up and is secured with a velcro dot.
The wreath on the front was simply made using the Boho Blossom punch and a water spritzer bottle.
IMG_0883
It was mounted on a double mat cut with the Framelits on the Big Shot machine and the word JOY was cut using the Junior Alphabet die from Stampin’Up!
to place an order for any of these products please email me at telemech01@aoldotcom
Thank you for stopping by see you again soon. Hugs xx


Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx