Sunday 15 July 2012

More Training Projects

Hello I hope you’re having a gret weekend. I am finishing off sharing the projects from our July training.
Here’s a simple make n take suitable card using the fabulous Pennant Parade stamp set and matching punch
IMG_0880
This is a sweet and quick to mass produce card, you could take it to the next level by adding more bling a bit of sponging some embossing to the bottom layer or simply douse in lots of shimmer spray and call it done. I used this design a lot last year for last minute cards and tags. The matching punch is a Godsend. The sentiment is included in the set and it fits the tiny tag punch perfectly.
I am also sharing a card that lovely Bekka designed for us.
Is a fabby fold easy to make with the aid of the Simply Scored. It has a clever pocket and it uses the Delightful decorations stamp set and matching punch, another time saver.
Thank you for checking out todays post have a fabulous weekend. Hugs xxx




Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx