Tuesday 24 July 2012

In London

Hello everyone I hope you are well and enjoying the sunshine. I am in London with poorly little Luca, he’s been having such a rotten 4 weeks. He developed a throat infection after his operation and then he got chicken pox. So I am on babysitting duties to the loveliest spottiest boy Smile

I have however photographed lots of things ready to share with you all so you can still pop in to have a look.

Today I am sharing one of the cards from our first Christmas Club session.

polar party

A funky colour combo of Pool Party, Regal Rose and Wild Wasabi. The stamp set is Polar Party and I love it as its an easy one to colour. I love colouring but i get bored with sets that take to long.

we used the aquapainters and ink pads to colour the trees then the markers to add in the decorations.

Here’s a close up

polar party close

The pink layer was embossed using the stripes exclusive embossing folder and the Big Shot machine from Stampin’Up!.

Dazzling diamonds were added as a last step for extra sparkle.

And here’s the second one

pines and points

Pines and Poinsettia set this time and I love this image, it uses the wonderful markers and it stamps amazingly every time. The comination is Wild Wasabi, Real Red and a bit of Chocolate Chip. The satin ribbon is perfect for lush looking bows.

The frame is cut out with the useful Framelits and the sentiment cut by hand and set on dimensionals.

pines and points close

More dazzling diamonds for sparkle of course.

Thank you for stopping by come back tomorrow and I will share another layout from our Scrapbooking Club then back to Christmas by Thursday.

Till then big hugs xxx

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx