Thursday 9 August 2012

Apothecary Christmas

Hello there, I am a bit late today with my post as it was team training tonight, I love meeting with the girls and once again we had a laugh and a giggle mainly at my expense and how bossy I am apparently. They do pick on me but I know they mean no harm and I secretly enjoy it but I don’t let them know that :0)

Today I am sharing our last card from July’s Christmas Club. apothecary Christmas

It was my favourite from the whole group but then for me there’s nothing like a wreath to say Christmas. This card was inspired by a swap the lovely Ann Wills made for our Quarterly training, I find her work so inspiring, she is the nicest lady also.

Scoring the lines on the card base then dragging an ink pad over it creates this pretty faux wood effect. I chose Baja breeze  for my base card and used the wreath from the Apothecary Art stamp set. I coloured the roses and foliage with markers then dazzling diamonds were added for a sparkly effect. Sentiment from the Curly Cute stamp set.

Products used :All Stampin’Up! unless otherwise stated.

Stamps: Apothecary Art and Curly Cute

Inks: Basic Black ink, Baja Breeze, Real Red, Certainly Celery and Old Olive .

Card stock: Baja Breeze

Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds and Real Red satin ribbon

thank you for visiting see you again tomorrow with some of the training projects, till then big hugs xxx

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx