Monday 20 August 2012

Birthday Passionette…

Hello everyone I hope you are well and back into your weekly routine. Today is a special day my lovely downline Bekka celebrates her birthday. And here’s the card I have sent her

bekka's up, up

Bekka loves blue so a base of Marina mist was in order. I finally found my Up, Up and Away stamp set (yay) and chose to use it fro Bekka’s card. I love this fun set and I had a bit of extra fun by adding the hot air balloons to some strips of transparency before attaching them to the front of the card. This gave the card a playful look which is both fun and eyecatching.

bekka's up, up 2

The clouds have been punched out with the Cupcake builder punch currently unavailable but hopefully it will find its way back in the main catalogue later in the year. And I embossed the clouds with the tiny hearts embossing folder, I wanted to send clouds full of love to Bekka not full of rain :)

the hill was cut with one of the edgelits from some designer paper found in the Tea  Time Scrapbooking kit.

bekka close

Nearly all of the products used on this card will retire at the end of this month so if you need anything please contact me to place your order. I hope you liked Bekka’s card :0) and Bekka hope you had a wonderful birthday :) Thank you for stopping by see you again soon, till then hugs xxx

Products used :All Stampin’Up! unless otherwise stated.

Stamps: Up, Up and Away

Inks: Peach Parfait, cherry cobbler Lucky Limeade markers, lucky limeade ink, basic black ink

Card stock: Marina Mist, Tea Time  scrapping kit

Accessories: Adorning Accents Edgelits, Adorning Accents Textured Embossing folders,  pleated ribbon, bakers twine

Shop Stampin' Up!

5 comments :

  1. This card reminds me of my home in Bristol where a huge annual balloon fiesta is held..I live a long way away now, but seeing this brought back lovely childhood memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So DARLING Monica! Thanks for sharing your creative talents and ideas:-)
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    very very nice birthday card
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    very very nice birthday card
    lots of greetings from germany
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaw! Monica it's a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx