Tuesday 21 August 2012

Christmas and scrapbook Club

Hello everyone I have been busy cutting lots and lots of kits today for my upcoming Christmas Club. My guillotine has been in meltdown LOL And here’s the sneak peeks.

August christmas club

And you will see from these peeks that these cards feature plenty of NEW and exciting product. My big box arrived last week and have been busy making stuff ever since.

If you fancy attending here’s the details

August Christmas Club

WHEN:

26 August 2012, 13pm -15.30pm

WHERE:

Carlton Village Hall

CHURCH LANE

CARLTON

GOOLE

DN14 9PB

WHAT:

You will be making eight beautiful cards each month and everything needed is provided. We aim to finish 4 of them in the class one of each design and get everything ready for the second batch that you can complete at home afterwards if you run out of time, most people manage to finish all their cards in one session.

HOW MUCH:

£12.99 This option gets you all the materials needed to complete 8 cards plus envelopes, cake and refreshments.

FREE -This is the best option, you get all the projects FREE with a minimum order of £35

Scrapbook Club starts at 10 am on the same day at the same Venue . If you need the details please email me and I will send them to you.

Attend both sessions and you get FREE soup and bread roll for lunch.

Introduce a new person to the clubs not on my mailing list and you will receive a £5 voucher towards your next Club.

To book your place email me at telemch01@aoldotcom

Thank you so much see you again tomorrow. Hugs xxx

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. Your Christmas Card peeks look awesome! I wish you would see a tutorial :-) since I can't afford to travel to England...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize those new goodies!!! Can't wait to have a play with them myself...when I finish all my work that is, lol! SO wish I could come to your events!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx