Wednesday 29 August 2012

More New Christmas….

Hello again, I am bright and early today blogging while Luca is having his breakfast then getting ready for a trip to the Cinema to see Ice Age 4. I forgo breakfast this morning so that I can have some popcorn :)

Right let’s see the second card from our Sunday Christmas Club.

joy

This little beauty features a new embossing frame and an old ish stamp set that I absolutely love called Welcome Christmas, as well as one of my favourite punches the Bird Builder.

The new folder is quite clearly the show stopper here, it produces a very beautiful ornate frame perfect for so many occasions this one it’s definitely not just for Christmas.

The card base colour is Garden Green  a very rich green beautiful and definitely very Christmassy paired with Real Red and crisp Whisper White.

A simple card to mass produce but with a lot of impact I hope you agree.

Here’s a close up of the element

joy close

The leaves from the Bird builder punch have been grouped together to resemble a bunch of mistletoe, a few self adhesive pearls definitely add to the overall effect.

I hope you like today’s card please pop back tomorrow to see another one. Right got to go and get ready for my date, thank you for stopping to visit me till next time BIG hugs xxx

Products used :All Stampin’Up! unless otherwise stated.

Stamps: Welcome Christmas

Inks: Real Red

Card stock: Real Red, Garden green and Whisper White.

Accessories: Bird builder punch, embossing frame available from 1st September, real red narrow grosgrain ribbon, self adhesive pearls.

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

5 comments :

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx