Thursday 30 August 2012

Mulled wine?

hello everyone how are you doing? I am loving my time with little Luca Sambuca he makes me laugh so much, its amazing what his brain will come up with, the lastest is  *Touch me Mimi I’m electric!!!! *

The weather has been absolutely dreadful so we had to find child friendly places that are indoor bound to keep ourselves busy we’re about to hit the play area but first George needs to do her magic and trim his curly hair.

I am sharing another of our cards, this one uses a FAB set available on the 1st September called Scentsational Christmas.

mulled vine

Mmmm cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or in our case mulled wine !!! And you know the best thing about this set? It has matching framelits so no need for cutting out. HOOORAYYYY for that!!! love an easy life me.

You can also spot more of that new gorgeous tulle trim this time in glorious cherry cobbler, you might end up bored to tears of me using this trim all the time, I just love it, some of the new christmassy patterned paper found a place on this card as a table cloth (ish),  and the sentiment comes from the Season of Joy set.

And here’s a close up.

mulled vine close

Colours used are Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla with a hint of Baja Breeze from the papers.

Right need to dash now hope you like my rustic card and hope to see you again soon. Till then BIG HUGS xx

Products used :All Stampin’Up! unless otherwise stated.

Stamps: Scentasational Christmas, season of Joy

Inks: Cherry Cobbler,Early Espresso

Card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla, Newsprint designer paper

Accessories: Cherry Cobbler tulle ribbon, Framelits, Two Tag die, Modern Label punch

 

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx