Thursday 13 September 2012

Halloween Treats

Hello there, I have just returned from our monthly team training and it was so great go catch up with everyone. I love nothing best that getting together with demonstrators and sharing ideas and fun projects.

And here’s one of the projects we made, a cute Halloween treat that would be perfect to house a hostess gift. The Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit its brilliant value and makes 10 really pretty gift packages.

I added a few extra supplies to make the bags look even more fabby.

ghouls

Isn’t it cute? All my Virtual Members received one of these kits in with their orders last month as well, I still have 4 more places left in the one starting at the end of this month, would you like to join? please let me know by emailing me at telemch01@aol.com

And here’s a close up

step 6

Cute and really fast to put together,  I LOVE the googly eyes erm self adhesive googly eyes :0) .

Right I am off to bed as I am pooped however I wanted to let you know about my upcoming 12 Weeks of Christmas Program. It’s that time of the year again..

Monica-Sig

From 2nd of October I will email those on my mailing list a Festive project with step by step instructions every week for 12 weeks. So if you need ideas this Christmas please join my mailing list now.

If you are a demonstrator I would kindly request that you didn’t join as I pay for my email service based on the number of subscribers, THANK YOU so much for your understanding.  All my direct Passionettes will receive the emails so if you would like to join my team please get in touch.

Thank you for your visit see you again soon, till then big hugs xxx

Products used :All Stampin’Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Googly Ghouls
Ink: Basic Black
Card stock: Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit,Howlstooth&Scaringbone Designer series paper. Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie card stock
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie narrow grosgrain, basic black narrow taffeta, window framelits,

 

 

 

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. I love this little bag! Such a fun stamp set! I had to pin it on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx