Sunday 2 September 2012

Isn’t the Seasonal Catalogue just GR8AT???????

Hello there, I hope you are doing ok and your Sunday is relaxing. I am rooted into my sofa watching a bit of telly and doing some web surfing. Yesterday I attended a fabulous Leadership Training Event along with 5 of my leaders and 80 fellow demos. It was an incredible day with lots of sharing and fabulous presentations. My plan was to drive back after it finished but i ended up being to tired so drove back to my sister instead and stopped the night then travelled back today, it was much better but I wanted to spend today with hubby as I felt I didn’t see him for the week Luca was here :).

I took lots of photos of fabulous projects and received lots of fabulous swaps. I plan to share them with you in due course but before that what do you think of the fabby NEW CATALOGUE? isn’t it amazing? I LOVE IT so much and my order has been placed on the very early hours of Sept 1st my list was HUGE.

Do you have a big wish list as well ? Then you must join my New Virtual Hostess Club starting at the end of September. I have 8 spots left for this one, it runs for 10 months and you will commit to spending a minimum of £15/month. You can read more about it HERE and if you like the look of it email me to reserve your spot at telemech01@aoldotcom.

Now I have another card to share with you from the fabby new book, its the last card we made at Christmas Club in August.

tree

Lots of new products here I need to talk to you about. The fabulous tree comes from the gorgeous Scentsational Season stamp set. Now this stamp set has a matching sizzlet set and you can buy it as a bundle saving yourself 15%. I love the fact that SU are offering these new bundles, they are incredible value and work so well together. I am so excited to use this set for all my tags and other festive projects this year.

The other new to us item is the Coredinations card stock, this is a fabby card that has a lighter core so when scratched or ripped this lighter shade will show through. For this card I used a new embossing folder called Lacy brocade and our also new Stampin Sanding System. A clever sanding block that comes with replaceable sandpaper pieces you get 2 grits a fine and a ultra fine and it’s only £3.75. And you can use it on your nails should you need to (I already had to try that :(  

The gorgeous glitter paper has made an appearance again, I love how a little accent of this paper gives your project such a huge impact.

tree close

The double bow was made from some Cherry Cobbler seam binding and a tiny tag added a festive message.

Thank you for joining me today I hope to see you again tomorrow, till then much love xxx

Products used :All Stampin’Up! unless otherwise stated.

Stamps: Scentasational Christmas, Tiny Tags

Inks: Gumball Green

Card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Coredinations Early Espresso and Very Vanilla,

Accessories: Champagne glitter papaer, tiny tags punch, lacy brocade embossing folder, cherry cobbler seam binding.

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous card!!! Love it!

    AND...only 18 days before I can give you a great, big hug!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx