Wednesday 14 November 2012

Birthday Passionette

Hello again how are you today? I am sharing a card and gift I made for Val one of my dear friends and downline for her Birthday. Val loves red and and I love this sweet stamp set called Elements of Style it was a set i admired for a long time in the US catalogue oh how grateful I’m I that we have finally caught up with them and we get the same offering.

image

I have used a combo of Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler and Very vanilla. A bit of Crumb Cake tulle, some pearls as well as one faceted clear button added a bit of glamour to the whole ensemble.  The En Francaise background was also used to create the layered background, I even sponged some Shimmer paint over it but of course you cannot see that in the photo.Here’s a little close view for youimage

I love the layered sentiment, I used the new ticket punch and the extra large oval punch and the words are from the new sentiment set called Fabulous Phrases, both sets used in this card were FREE, I earned them through special promotions and incentives. I very rarely pay for my stamps now a days, you could do the same by joining my team :)

Val  always sends me a sweet gift so I returned the favour  and made a box for her little treat.

image I made the box using my Simply Scored board and after I finished it I realised that I would have liked to add some stamping to the plain box, by then it was to late. I made a tag using the fabulously large 2 1/2” circle punch and layered the decoupaged sentiment over a diddy scallop circle punch available in the Seasonal Catalogue. Here’s a closer view

image

Have you noticed my swish photographs?  Linda’s (one of my dear downline)  husband Stewart has processed them for me and we struck a deal that as long as I can pay him in cakes he will happily to do some work for my blog. You can see Linda’s amazing website HERE , all Stewart designed of course. I just love the clean look THANK YOU Stewart :)

The good news is my 1st INK redible club is full but I am keeping it open see if we can fill another one. It really is a good deal and if you think you would like to take a place email me you can find out more details HERE.

Thank you for stopping by hope to see you again soon till next time hugs xxx

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. Wow, love the colors and the design. This is utterly beautyful.

    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx