Friday 16 November 2012

New App and Ink redible club draw

Hello there yipeeee its Friday!!! Hope you are looking forward to your weekend as much as I am. 
I have some news for you, do you love Stampin’Up? Do you love sending cards to your friends and family?and do you have a Iphone, Ipad or an Ipod touch? If the answer is yes than get giddy as Stampin’Up! have released a new FREE yes you read that right FREE app titled Simply Sent.

A card-making application that allows you send Cards for any occasion by creating your own design or use the ready made templates, they allow you to send a greeting in a snap.  Add Photos, chose your font, pick the backgrounds you love then send to all your loved ones to keep connected. I have been so busy playing and I had sooo much fun, I now know I need the MDS program they have in the US.  Here’s a little page I sent to my sister this morning using a photo of my sweet Luca Sambuca, oh how I love Thee

simply sent

Then I made one for my friend Vanou, I love this picture from our holiday earlier in the year.

simply vanou And then I indulged in a bit of bling well a LOT of bling as it was FREE, I don’t Think I could ever use so much bling on one card IRL, so it was nice to indulge :)

simply card Get me with this Tecchie stuff. I have to tell you I learned something having a go at these quick projects. I learned that I Loved playing with it just as much as I love my real paper and glue creating  and I also didn’t find it to hard to figure out. Only trouble is I want to play more but have stuff to do LOL

I did make one more for my hubby but I will spare you the gags as it is a bit mushy, perfect for him as he loves Mushy Peas (bleurgh).

So don’t wait any longer  give it a go and make someone’s day with a bit of pretty. I would love to hear how you got on :) Click on the logo to download the app

6a00d8341e1e8a53ef017c33857aac970b-800wi

Next I want to share the live draw for my ink redible club, thank you everyone for taking part, our INK redible winner is Lynn B but of course they are all winners as everyone got a little something on top of their ordered goodies. There’s a new club started if you would like to take part, as soon as we have 7 orders ready we can draw again. Read more HERE then please contact me.

Thank you for joining me today see you again real soon, till then BIG HUGS

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. I love this picture as well... But I especially love the memories of our wonderful holliday. See you soon my sweety !
    Vanou
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx