Wednesday 7 November 2012

European Convention Mainz- Part 2

This Convention post is all about the gifts. I love getting ready for Convention and I love to spoil my girls attending with a little something made by me for them.  And here’s the bag complete with a bag tag to match our Convention Bags

bags

I added some wet wipes (always good to have with you) and a few Ferrero Rocher chocs not in the photo as I usually buy them in the duty free shop so I don’t have to check in extra weight I never travel light no matter how hard I try to :(

Here’s a picture of the bag tag

tags

The boxes are our fabby Crumb Cake ones and they come naked ready for you to spruce them up. They are fabulously sturdy and roomy. I used the comfort cafe papers to decorate the sides and the lid part. Then I topped the box with a tulle brooch. I bought the vinatge brooch findings with clear domes on Fleabay months ago. The 1 “ circle punch paper fitted perfectly inside

brooches

And inside

bracelets

I covered some bangles in our Comfort Cafe fabric and added the faceted buttons to them, however they were a bad choice as I used hot glue gun to secure them and they all dropped off soon after :(. I should have used my 2 parts epoxy I will know next time. And I made the sweet notes to go in the bottom of the boxes but i forget to pack them :( so I know have some ready made notes to use for some other friends :).

My gifts for my lower level downline and friends we these little packets containing a brooch and 2 pretty hair slider using our in colour Dahlias.

lev 2

And this was my roomie gift.

necklace   I always share a room with Zoe my good friend and fellow Stampin’Up! demo. The neck piece is easy to wear and I plan to make more for the craft fairs I have this season. Close up of the brooch

brooche close

And here are the gifts I received from Stampin’Up! Firstly the Convention bag, love this bag trendy with the Chevron pattern and the shape of it is great, I owuld use it a lot in summer.

the bag

On Thursday I attended a special reception reserved for those demonstrators who achieved a specific title within their career. It was a night of business sharing, swapping for ideas catching up and enjoying a delicious finger buffet, I had about 12 yummy meatballs in a yummy tomato sauce served very poshly in a tiny glass YUM :)

And we each got a lovely gift

su gifts  1

A fabby book and a set of pen and fountain pen. I haven't used a fountain pen since my school days, we did calligraphy and I remember having to carry my ink bottle in my school bag. I have lost count how many times my own bottle leaked over everything including myself. Poor mum must have worked so hard to get the stains out.

Details :)

pens

and the beautiful tag

tag

I need to buy this alphabet now :)

I was lucky to walk the stage a few times and collect some very special prizes, look at the stunning packaging.

su gifts_

And do you see those stamp sets? every single person attending received the same amount  of sets. Nearly £100 value. I love how spoilt we are !!! You can attend next one by becoming a demonstrator today, is easy just click the link atb the top of my blog choose your kit of £130 and pay only £99 for it then you are in business its’ that easy!!!

I received tons more beautiful gifts from my  fabulous team members, my friends and fellow demos even from kind strangers that read my blog. I want to thank you all for your kindness I really appreciate it.

I am sorry for the long post hope you enjoyed looking at all my makes and I will see you again soon with more. Till then big hugs xxx

 

 

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

3 comments :

  1. The weekend in Mainz was really fantastic. Thanks for your insights. I really like your blog very much. Have a great day.
    LG Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Monica these gifts are so amazing!!! Love every single one of it!
    Have a great day
    Tascha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my necklace thank you. I just might loose it to Olivia!!! Another great time rooming with you! Zx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx