Saturday, 10 November 2012

Team Training

Hello there I hope you are enjoying the weekend, I have been busy preparing for my class tomorrow and I am so excited to see everyone again. I have scrummy apple and coconut tea cake baking in the oven and 3 very cute projects. However today I am sharing some cards I designed for our team training last Thursday. The first training after Convention is always such an easy session to prepare for as I always show projects and ideas that were shared with us on stage by fellow demonstrators and our Stampin’Up! staff.

And today’s project was demonstrated by lovely Charlotte our demonstrator trainer. I changed it up a bit as I couldn’t exactly remember the card Chrlotte did as I didn’t take a picture of it. Here’s an example of a simple party make n take

make n take

I LOVE this tiered tree what  a brilliant idea, and do you know how quick and easy this is? VERY, which is perfect right now if you are a bit late with your cards. It uses the pennant parade punch and scraps of designer paper. This particular papers are from our fabulous Festival of Prints stack a bargain £6.25 for 48 sheets (they measure 11.4 cm x 16.5 cm). The tag was inked with some Soft Suede ink the whole thing was spritzed with some very vanilla smooch spray. Have you seen this yet? fabulous glitz with only a few sprays, love it !!

And here’s a slightly more elaborate example, still quick and easy but with a bit more flare.

make n take updated

I added the woodgrain embossing folder to add some texture to the tag and also a little glimmer paper for extra sparkle. I love these cards hope you do as well,  thank you Charlotte for your inspiration.

Have you seen my INK-redible Club offer? I still need two more people to join us, please have a look here and if you decide that you would like to take part email me.

Products used :All Stampin’Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Tiny Tags
Ink: Soft Suede
Card stock: Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Festival of Prints designer paper stack
Accessories: Modern Label punch, Handheld circle punch, Pennant Punch, Duo Ticket punch, rhinestones and cherry cobbler bakers twine, Vanilla smooch spray

Have a fabulous weekend see you again soon. Till then BIG HUGS xx

 

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!