Friday 7 December 2012

A Bit of Festive Home Decor

Hello how are you today? I am showing off some pretty frames I made before the Monk Fryston Retreat all the way back in September. I showed you the Holiday Ornament made with the Ornament Keepsake bundle that i set into a 3 dimensional frame. Well that was one of three I made and here’s another one
stocking
This one was made with the gorgeous stocking die and the Be of Good Cheer designer paper. A bit of tulle, some glimmer paper, sweater trim and one of the sparkly faceted buttons was used to provide interest and decoration to the very dimensional boot. They turned out soo good, love them and will display them around my home this Christmas.
Here’s a closer view
stocking close
I lined the back of the frame with early espresso card stock that I embossed using the Lacy Brocade folder.
The frames were stained using the soft suede ink pad, I simply swiped a pad over the untreated frame them got a brush to add some ink into the hard to reach corners.
I took the glass out for the frames
I will show you the next one tomorrow, thank you for stopping by. Till tomorrow big hugs xx



Shop Stampin' Up!

4 comments :

  1. wow that is lovely Monica! great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these when I saw them at the retreat and really must make some for me.

    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh love the frames. The look so great
    Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx