Thursday 6 December 2012

Come to Bethlehem

Hellooooo how is your week going so far? I have another festive card forn you today.

Come to Bethlehem is my  favourite religious set and there are so many gorgeous cards I have seen made with it. Here’s one I designed for our November Christmas Club

bethleem

Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake and Whisper White. I adore Midnight Muse is the prettiest shade ever and it looks so fab paired with the crumb cake, very elegant. The background was stamped with the largest snowflake from the Snowflake soiree stamp set and the scene was inked with Marina Mist ink. We added some glitter to the sand dunes and the sentiment was punched out with the Modern Label punch.

Here s a closer look

bethleem close

You can see the glitter a bit better in this shot, I love the dazzzling diamonds for super sparkly results it looks fab!! I used a glue pen to control where it went.

Hope you like today’s card. I will see you again tomorrow, thank you for your visit, I really appreciate it :) much love and hugs xxx

Products used :All Stampin’Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Come to Bethlehem, Snowflake Soiree
Ink: Midnight Muse, Marina Mist
Card stock: Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake,
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds and Modern label punch

 

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. A totally gorgeous card and you're right about Midnight Muse, its just the nicest blue ever.

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx