Tuesday 4 December 2012

More easy Christmas

Hello there, here I am with another idea for a pretty Christmas card for your stash. This time I used the beautiful Watercolour Winter stamp set.

watercolour

Riding hood Red, Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla is the colour combo. The limeade layer measure 7cm x10 cm and the vanilla layer measure 6.5cm x9.5cm. I stamped the holly in lucky limeade then the poinsettias in ridinghood red ink. These are really easy to cut out and pooped up on dimensionals as the shape is not that challenging and they provide a bit of extra height to the card. A strip of Champagne glimmer paper adds the right amount of bling and a pretty sentiment spells out the festive message. Here’s the close up

watercolour close

Really pretty I think this set is soo beautiful :)

Right I am off now thank you for your visit please come back tomorrow and if you would like to place an order with me please email me at telemech01@aol.com .

Much love and please come back tomorrow.

Products used :All Stampin’Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Watercolour Winter
Ink: Riding hood Red, Lucky Limeade
Card stock: Riding hood Red, Lucky Limeade, very Vanilla, Champagne Glimmer paper

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx