Wednesday 5 December 2012

Wish List Service

Hello everyone is that time of the year, we are all making our wish lists and we are all being asked what we would like for Christmas. Well today I want to remind you about my Wish List Service. Each year I get to Play Santa for my dear customers, and it couldn’t be simpler. They email me their wish lists then pass all my details onto their loved ones . I then choose,wrap and deliver all your gifts to ensure that you will still have a lovely surprise on Christmas day, because you will know you are getting something you love but you are not quite sure what from your list. Love it!!

Or maybe you would prefer something like a few vouchers? I have those available as well, they come decorated in a pretty wallet like the one below.

folder

This was a recent one I sent out last week from a lovely gentleman for his dear wife, the lucky lady gets to choose £75 of Stampin’Up! gorgeousness.

I used the Ornament Keepsake stamp set and some of the glorious Candlelight Christmas Speciality Papers plus that glimmer paper again.

Here a closer view of the dimensional ornament

folder close 1

I used the Broadsheet Alphabet to add a initial and the little star punch from the Merry minis pack to add some stars on the cherry cobbler baker’s twine.

The vouchers look like this and they come in many denominations you simply let me know what your budget is.

vouchers_thumb[2]

Please email me if you would like to order your vouchers or if you would like me to arrange your gifts this year.

Thank you for stopping by see you again soon, till then big hugs xxx

 

Products used :All Stampin’Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes,Broadsheet Alphabet
Ink: Gumball Green, cherry Cobbler
Card stock: Gumball green, Cherry Cobbler, Very vanilla, champagne glimmer paper
Accessories: Cherry cobbler tulle, baker’s twine, merry mini punches

 

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx