Wednesday 8 May 2013

Secret Garden Birthday Passionette

Hello again how are you? its half way through the week already, that Bank Holiday Monday really helped this week going faster.

I am sharing a sweet card I made for Linda a dear Passionette last month. I am so late sharing lots of lovely projects, I think I have enough content from now till Christmas LOL> anyway here it is

Secret garden, Stampin'Up!_

I came quite late to this Secret garden bundle but I am really glad I did cave in in the end. I love flowers and you can never have to many. I used a lovely combo of Pretty in Pink, River Rock (I will miss this colour) and Basic Gray, on a base of Sahara Sand.

I stamped the flower heads in Regal Rose and sponged some Pretty in Pink ink in the centre of the flowers, then added a few small punched flowers made with the Boho blossom punch. Pearls make everything look stylish and a bit of lace adds to the feminine look. I was kicking myself after I finished this card, I wish I stamped my flowers onto very vanilla instead of whisper white, it would have looked better with the lace, oh well hindsight and all that. and up close :)

Secret garden, Stampin'Up! close

Lots of dimension and as a final touch I spritzed everything with yummy vanilla smooch spritz, love that stuff. Sentiment stamped on vellum another of my latest kicks, been using it a lot.

And mega excitement in my crafting world, This and That landed on my doorstep yesterday and managed to shot a video of it for you. Let me say it I AM SOO IMPRESSED WITH IT!!, beyond yummy and I cannot wait to start using it. I am actually thinking of having two *gasp* Anyway have a look at the video and if you wish to order yours contact me. Don’t forget about my online class going live on the 15 may 2013.

Please excuse my idiotic excited squeals, all this after I have seen the book long before mine arrived :). AND FOR THE RECORD all the sayings are listed on the side of the stamp :) I only noticed that after I finished the video of course.

See you again tomorrow I might even have created something with the This and That yummies. Till then big hugs xx

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx