Wednesday 10 July 2013

The *C* word :D

Hello there, how is your week going? as soon as July hits I am afraid the word Christmas enters my world once again. Last Sunday I held the first Christmas Club of the year. It was a different kind of session (long story) but we all had a good time making a start with our festive cards. I even go to the trouble of writing mine straight after the club (I try and make a set or two along side my ladies so that I get mine done as well).
And here’s the first one  
Stampin 'Up! Evergreen meets Gorgeous Grunge_
I combine old with new again :), the beautiful set Evergreen is on a carryover along with a few other sets and available for you to order right now. To view the other Christmas sets available go HERE.
The new on this card is the drop dead gorgeous *Gorgeous Grunge*. I tell you something you will see me use this set A LOT !!!! Love it !!
This card was inspired by a lovely tag I received as a swap last Convention from a German demonstrator , sadly I cannot make out the name on the back of it but I loved it and turned into our 1st card of the club.
And here’s a shot of the close up
Stampin 'Up! Evergreen meets Gorgeous Grunge close The glorious glimmer paper in Champagne adds a touch of glamour to this card, that’s another product loves of mine. The colour scheme here is Cherry Cobbler, Crumb cake and Old Olive.
And before I go I would like to share with you a little accessory share. I only have a few shares left in the ruffled ribbon and these are ready to ship so if you fancy one please check this post HERE.

ACCESSORIES SHARE
£ 12 incl. p&p
Stampin 'Up! accesories share_ This is a lovely selection of some of the new lush accessories available this year in the New Catalogue. In each share you will receive the following:
Six Vintage Buttons- 2 each of 3 designs in a creamy white colour
Six Boutique Buttons – 2 each of the 5 in-colours (designs vary). Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar
Six Essential Hardware Clips- 2 each of 3 designs
80 yummy candy dots- 2 each in all 40 colours collection we provide. They are just adorable, self adhesive and suitable for so many uses.



Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx