Wednesday 3 July 2013

Something Old, something New…………..

Hello there :) i hope your week is going well. In spite my title I am not sharing a wedding card today rather a Special Birthday card for my downline Jules who celebrates a milestone Birthday today. I feel a bit guilty as I missed a few birthday this last month but I have plans :). Anyway back to the card here it is
Stampin 'Up! Beautifuly Baroque
I was lucky to have access to some new goodies from the New catalogue that were not on our demo preorder and I combined them with some old goodies to make Julie’s card.
This stamp I AODRE :) I love anything baroque , swirly and girly and this bigish background stamp fits me well. I stamped on a crumb Cake blank with the new Baked Brown Sugar ink. The numbers were cut out on the Big Shot machine using our Typeset Alphabet die set and the oval was cut using the Oval Framelits set then stamp with the same background this time in Strawberry Slush.
Stampin 'Up! Beautifuly Baroque close
The perfectly penned stamp set provided the sentiment and LOOK I rounded the corners instead of a fishtail !!! :)
Of course I couldn’t help myself using some of that wonderful new frilly ribbon in Strawberry Slush, it is simple wonderful and equally wonderful are the new Boutique Details seen here in Coastal Cabana.
I finished my card with a healthy dose of shimmer smooch spray. Hope Jules approves of her card and I hope she celebrates in style this Special Birthday :)
Thank you for joining me today but before I go I want to offer you a spot or teo in my NEW Catalogue Ribbon Share, see below
Till next time much love xxx

I am offering shares for the two new types of ribbon in the new Catalogue here they are.
RUFFLED IN COLOUR RIBBON SHARE
ruffled ribbon share
Receive TWO METERS (one will never be enough :) ) of each of the 5 colours
Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding.
Price including postage £10.50
CHEVRON RIBBON SHARE
chevron share-001
Receive ONE METER of each of the 10 colours (one meter will not be enough so if you would like 2m of each please purchase 2 shares. They will come in continuous lengths of 2 m)
Colours are Cherry Cobbler, Marina mist, Island Indigo,Chocolate Chip, Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry,Pumpkin Pie,Calypso Coral,Pear Pizzaz, and Wisteria Wonder
Price including postage £10.50.
Only one set of postage will be applied if buying 2 shares please contact me for pricing.

Please select your share
I aim to post those share on Monday 8July 2013.



Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx