Wednesday 9 October 2013

A Joyful Christmas Card

Hello everyone, how is your week going? we are half way through another week. This means that Christmas is approaching really fast. And is another Christmas card I am sharing today, one we made at our Christmas Club.
Joyful Season
do you remember a few days ago (it could be last month LOL) I mentioned that I made some cards with no ribbon? well this is another one of them. Not adding ribbon to a card is like me not having earrings on or not wearing lipstick.
I tried so very hard to make  a bow work on this project. After nearly an hour I finally gave up and nothing bad happened, I am still here to tell the story LOL.
Joyful Season close
We stamped the poinsettia and leaves in Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive ink on Neutrals White Card stock and used the Auapainters to pull some of that colour, this creates a beautiful wash of colour. Added some sparkly dazzling dianonds to the centres and voila festive card done!! Great for posting as there’s no ribbon, ha!!
I want to thank you for your visit and I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs to you all :)
Here’s the supply list should you wish to use this set for your Christmas cards this year.
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx