Friday 11 October 2013

THANK YOU- with Mosaic Madness

Hello again, and just like that is Friday again !! On Monday morning Ali arrived to help me for the day and we made a stack of THANK YOU cards for me to have on hand. And as we set to make these after we tackled a few other jobs we needed a simple design and quick.
One of the perks of being a demonstrator with Stampin’Up! is receiving a fabulous publication with creative ideas and business tips.  And this little card was one of the samples they had in one of this magazine.
Mosaic Madness thank you_
Bright and funky, I stamped the Mosaic Madness straight onto the thicker note cards added some paper from the Brights Designer Paper Stack a few rhinestones and there you go, thank you card done.
They were really easy to put together I think we whipped up about 20 of them in less than an hour.
Mosaic Madness thank you close
Colours used Pumpkin Pie, Pool party, Island Indigo and Strawberry Slush.
The sentiment is from the set Lots of Thanks and the tiny flower is from the Itty Bitty punch pack.
Here’s a list of all the products used in case you want to make your own. Have a wonderful weekend, big hugs to you all.
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx