Sunday 13 October 2013

An MDS Scrapbook page

Hello everyone, I hope you weekend is great. I have tons of projects that I need to photograph ready to share here on the blog but I am taking easy tonight and I thought I could share a page I did a while back, in fact it was one of the very first pages I did.
This picture of my sister and her family was taken on Luca’s 5th birthday, last September.
family page-001
I made this page with the free MDS trial after spending a few hours on mydigitalstudio.net , an online support site where demonstrators and customers are able to learn from each other. There are tons of videos, short and easy to follow so I was able to master some techniques quite early on. I embossed the Summer Star fruit banner by playing with the opacity and I even made my own chevron paper using a punch. Don’t look to close at that though LOL
If you wish to give MDS a try you can download a 30 days FREE Trial in my online store. The full version is only £13.95 so really affordable and a load of fun. Just like playing with paper but without any of the mess, and I can guarantee you that your creative side will be more than satisfied, I never thought I will take to the digital world but I did!!  like a duck to water :)
Thank you for your visit, enjoy your evening. Big hugs to you all xx
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx