Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween

Hello everyone, I just wanted to pop on today and wish you all a Happy Halloween if you celebrate it of course.

Luca and Laura arrived yesterday, a day ahead of schedule (YAY!!), we carved the pumpkins and got the decs down from the loft. Operation deck the front door will start soon :)

He is so excited for tonight we planned everything, outfit accessories and even discussed the face painting down to the very last detail.

But for now I will let you with a picture of my decorated fireplace.Halloween main

don’t laugh about our carving skills :) One pumpkin sports a scary face while the other has had a ghost carved out of it.

I love our banner kits, I made this little one in no time. I simply printed the letters from my MDS software with the added shadows and cut them out with our circle framelits. You can spot my newly painted mantle :) .

Halloween banner close

Made the frills at the top of the banners using washi tape. Simple burlap rosettes :)

Halloween 

One 12x12 sheets from the witches brew was simply framed. Shame about my pink pyjama reflection in this picture >

 Halloween frame

And a little witch hat was made from same paper.

Halloween hat   The stamp set used? Toil and Trouble

Have an enjoyable day and pop back tomorrow for a very exciting product reveal.

Thank you for your visit, hugs xx

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx