Friday 1 November 2013

Stampin’Up! Unveils the Envelope Board

Pinch- punch its the first of the month!!!!
Hello there, I hope you survived the trick and treating . I HAD the most fabulous time :) and was quite possibly more excited than Luca was although he kept saying THIS IS THE BEST EVENING OF MY LIFE!!! I guess the little village atmosphere was a little different to what he’s used to in London. I made his evening even better by allowing him to have my friend’s little boy Jackson over for a sleepover, they finally went down at 10 pm last night and they were up at 6.30 am this morning !!!!!!!!
But I have some good news now before we head out the house for another fun filled day.
I am sure you have heard or seen the amazing Envelope Board released earlier this year by Stampin’Up!. Well finally it is available to us as well here in the UK>
I have to tell you it is just fabulous and surprisingly affordable. Its an amazing £17.95.
b1_EnvelopePunch_demo_aug1513_NA
BUY YOUR ENVELOPE BOARD FROM MYSELF
and receive a series of video tutorials that will guide you through making the most of this board. From envelopes to boxes to folders you will be amazed at what you can achieve with this fabulous board.
And if you haven’t seen this in action yet have a look below
.

I will be back soon with a fabby project using this great new product. Orders you below TODAY !!!!


Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx