Friday 6 December 2013

Envelope Punch Board Gift Bag-Video Tutorial

Hello there its Friday !!! And not only is the beginning of the weekend is hubby’s birthday today. Needless to say I am rushing around to get everything finished and ready for a little celebration tonight.
So I am sharing a quick video tutorial I made for a project I blogged before. I had so many emails for a tutorial for this gift box made with the Envelope Punch Board from Stampin'Up! that I hope it tickles. I am running out of videos so I might have to make some more but truth is they take me a lot of time to edit so I might slip back into my old ways :) we shall see.
Anyway here’s the little bag,
Envelope Board treat bag
 
I a loving the alternative colour combination of this project and it goes so well with the brown  of the chocolates YUMMY
treat,  here’s the video –ENJOY :)
 

I want to thank you for stopping by today and to say that I will hopefully see you again tomorrow, but if I don’t -Have a wonderful weekend !!!

xoxoxoxo
Supplies for my project, and if you wish to place an order just go ahead and click any of the icons below :)
 
Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.
Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. It's my dh's bday today as well! Love the colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful little treat box. Thanks for sharing the video tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx