Sunday 8 December 2013

Last Stampin’UP! class of the year

Hello there,

How was your weekend? I ran my last class of the year this morning and it was super fun, we had Christmas music, mince pies, a decorated hall complete with the tree and lots of the usual fun banter.

I really love our group of crafty ladies and I couldn’t be more grateful to them for their friendship and their support :).

And we went off with a bang creating 3 over the top projects !!.

The first one a festive fresh foliage pocket. My favourite way of adding a festive touch to a corner of the house is by simply adding some fresh greenery, whatever there might still be alive on the garden at this of the year. And the banner kits make lovely pockets perfect for such posies :)

Stampin'Up! Remembering Christmas_

Yes, the stag head made yet another appearance :). This time I gave my MDS and ECutter a go and let the machine cut all of these heads out for the ladies. It was the first time I used my Silhouette/MDS  for a class but won’t be the last I am sure.

I cut the heads in Soft Suede card stock then we inked the edges in early Espresso ink and stamped the Woodgrain background  stamp in whisper white ink.  Stampin'Up! Remembering Christmas from UK demonstrator  Monica Gale close

Layered Labels is a favourite Stampin'Up! stamp set of mine and together with the matching framelits I used them for more or less every occasion, definitely a firm spot in my top 10 :)

A bit more layering and inking and we ended up with a lovely piece of home decor.

Short and sweet as I need to do some ironing tonight before Paradise starts :). Like always if you have any questions about my project please let me know. Have a lovely evening and thank you for stopping by.

xoxoxox0

Supplies list:

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.
Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. I wish I could come over to attend this class! What a beautiful project.
    Love the way you rolled up the banner greeting.
    Love your work Monica.
    Hug from across the North Sea,
    Caro x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant company and craft projects it was brilliant. - thank you xd

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx