Wednesday 22 January 2014

Happy 40th

Hello there,

I am back and this time I want to share with you a quick card I made for my BIL yesterday. Tomorrow he is celebrating a big milestone and I can share his card as I am pretty sure he never reads my blog :)

Stampin'Up Simply Stars by Monica Gale inside

Everyone needs a star set just like everyone needs a love heart set, to  me these are sets that come in handy and you can never go wrong with a star for a man’s card.

I used the Simply Stars set with a fab sentiment again this sentiment is perfect for a masculine project as it allows to add interest with more than one colour an effect achieved by inking the stamp with our fabulous markers.

Stampin'Up Simply Stars by Monica Gale_

The 40 are some leftovers from my past scrapbooking days, my set of dies are lend to one of my team so I needed something quick. They were white and I simply ran my pumpkin pie marker over them.

This card took minutes and while its not the world’s most complex its perfect for my BIL he is a less is more type of guy.

Thank you for you visit I hope your week is a bright one :)

xoxoxoxo

Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. Brilliant Monica, simple but effective and very masculine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx