Monday 27 January 2014

Stampin’Up!

Hello there and Happy Monday :)

We had a weekend away in London celebrating my BIL’s 40 th Birthday and it was just the best, I love family time. My plan was to blog every day and it wasn’t  until I got there on Friday that I realised all my photographs were on my laptop and not on the Ipad which I took with me :(. So I had another unplanned blog sabbatical.

Not to worry here I am sharing a sneal peek of another of the FREE SAB choices this year. It is a stamp set called Petal Parade and I have used it on this card to showcase how easy it to create your own designer paper look with just ink and stamps. It is hard to believe when you see this card in real life that it is stamped rather than printed. Stampin'Up! stamps combined with their ink pads are THAT GOOD !!!

Stampin'Up Petal Parade_ The colours used match a set of papers also a FREE product with qualifying purchase, called Sweet Sorbet.

The colours are Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool party and Summer Starfruit.

Here’s a little close up

Stampin'Up Petal Parade close

I love using a little punched out shape out of some glimmer paper underneath my clear buttons, it really makes them sparkle. The sentiment from the Oh Hello stamp set and the fun coloured thick twine is yet another FREEBIE>

Cannot wait for tomorrow when we can finally reveal the full choice of SAB goodies :)

Thank you for your visit see you again tomorrow FOR SURE *wink*

xoxoxoxo

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx