Monday 3 February 2014

Good as Gold?

Hello there, I hope your weekend was fun, what have you been up to? Nothing exciting round here, trying desperately to de clutter the whole house while working and its proving to be a bigger job that first anticipated. Why do we gather stuff? I am not a hoarder and I dispose easily of stuff I no longer need but I never enjoy the process much. Are you the same? can you part with things easily?

With Sale a bration started I find myself in need of a ton of thank you cards and sometimes I literally only have minutes to put one together before it needs to go in the post. It is a constant struggle to find a perfect design that doesn’t take much time but still looks good.

Well this year I feel like Stampin’Up! have read my thoughts and made my wish come true (they do this often, how do they know???) .

Que in the Good as Gold card Kit. This is a Sale a Bration FREE card kit complete with envelopes, gold card envelope liners and the cutest card blanks ready printed and foiled.

Stampin'Up Good as Gold Like many others I’m swooning over the gold trends at the minute. And the little dots are the perfect accents on this fresh and funky card bases.

You have everything you need in this kit and they do take minutes to put together. Here I made a cute little pom pom out of the bakers twine to add a little dimension and I did add a mat cut on the Big shot using window framelits.

Stampin'Up Good as Gold close up

And of course what makes these notecards even more special are the gold lined envelopes, pure luxury.

I know that most of you are still collecting the stamp sets and paper and punches and embossing folders first but should you be stuck for a free gift to choose I would highly recommend this kit.

Have a super fun Monday and come back tomorrow for more pretty.

As always I really appreciate your visit :0 )

xoxoxox0

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx