Tuesday 4 February 2014

See YA Later.. Stampin’Up! Aligator

Hello,

Phew another day another dollar as they say. I have just sat down with a nice cup of fresh coffee and writing this post before I start round two of house purging, I m finishing off the under stairs cupboard tonight :(.

But you’re not here to be bored with my housekeeping and Just as well I have a little card for you.

Stampin'Up See Ya Later get it free @ www.monicagale.com

See Ya Later is a SAB FREEBIE, oh and the papers are a freebie too as well as the embossing folder and the twine. GEEEZ!!!  this card will end up costing you a small fortune LOL>

In fairness this was a card we created during a team training session all the way back in December and there was method behind the madness. As demonstrators is always lovely to be able to have samples displaying the FREE products for customers to see and stroke and help with decision making so this card does that aplenty :)

Stampin'Up See Ya Later get it free @ www.monicagale.com c

The colours used are Smoky Slate, Pool Party and Basic Black, oh and some gold :)

I really love this stamp set it might just be my favourite this year, but I ve not made a final decision on that yet.

Have a great evening and thank you for allowing me to ramble and enable you at the same time :)

xoxoxoxo

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. a really nice card - love this colours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. The blue background is perfect for the sky and the gold flag with white looks like rain drops to me. It really ties the theme of the card together. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx