Monday 17 February 2014

Ross Papercraft Show

Hello everyone , how was your weekend? Mine was fairly quiet until I picked up my gorgeous Luca!! Yes he is here for the whole week and we are currently making up a plan of attack to fit everything we have on our lists in the time available.

I am sooo looking forward to making his week a fun filled one :)

I have also been planning a little workshop at our next Show. Along with Netty my downline, we are exhibiting at the Ross Papercraft Show on 23 Feb 2014 and as well as offering lots of inspiration, advice and showcase of Stampin’Up! products we are offering short workshops on the day.

grimsby workshop-001

Above you can see a sneak peek of the two projects, cost of the kit £5 or FREE with a min  order (£30). You can book by email or phone. Places are limited to a max of 6 per session. We both hope that you can make it, we would love to see you there.

If you are planning on coming along make sure you download this poster to get your entry for £2 only !!!

get-attachment

Hope to see you there !!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxxo

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx