Wednesday 28 May 2014

Join Stampin’Up! for only £50

Hello everyone, I hope your week is going well. I woke up to fabulous news this morning, for a month starting today you can join Stampin’Up! and become a Passionette for only £50 !!!!!!!!!!

Be the first to see the new catalogue (announced to demonstrators only in two  days time)

Be the first to preorder newly launched in the UK products like Project Life and the amazing new Blendabilities (available to demonstrators in two days), if you click the photo below it will take you to Kelly’s blog, Kelly is the demonstrator that coloured these beautiful blooms with the new to be released blendabilities markers. Cannot wait !!!!

blendas

project life img

Plus if you join me and the Passionettes you will be part of the largest team in the UK, a fab and close group focusing on friendship with members willing to help and nurture you on your journey. join for 50

You have 2 options

SIGN AND SAVE

Become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for £50  and receive a Starter Kit valued  up to £55 —get in before this promotion is over!

SIGN AND GET MORE

Become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for £99 and receive a Starter Kit valued up to £130

Which  one will you choose?

Not sure what’s the best deal for YOU? – talk to me and I will help you find out

email me at telemech01@aol.com

or ring me

01405 862902

Its really exciting news at a very exciting time for  demonstrators , don’t miss out try it at this lower price and see what the hype is all about :)

Look forward hearing from you :)

MonicaSignaturePink

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. Lovely blog! Thanks so much for the link back! Enjoy your Blendabilities :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx