Friday 23 May 2014

SAVINGS…..

Hey everyone, popping to quickly let you know that the Clearance rack has been updated with LOTS of yummy deals and for every order in my online store I am sending a set of tutorials for some pretty projects.

One of them is this gorgeous card below. We made this at our last team training and it was really well received :)  

double flip card-www.monicagale.com,,,  the colours are real red, coastal cabana and crumb cake :) The circle thinlits die is not essential to make this card but BOY is it easier if you have it. You can find them here in my store so you might want to add that to your order today.

double flip card-www.monicagale.com,  The stamp set is called Stippled Blossoms and its one of the two step stamping sets we offer. It’s simply gorgeous you can see it better HERE.

so have a look in my online store, score some bargains and I will email you a set of free tutorials to get you on your way to some fabulous makes.

rack updated 

HAVE FUN SHOPPING!!!!

MonicaSignaturePink

Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx