Wednesday 28 January 2015

New Home- FREE STAMP SET

Hello,
How are you? So having raised pups before I was under a false sense that it would be not only fun but somewhat easier as I've already done it before. Well yeah feel free to have a good laugh at that one :) its all coming back to me really quickly. It takes up so much of my time and I don't mind it as I love spending time with him but it stops you getting things done :). In all fairness he is a very good boy and so very smart, loves to learn and it does that with ease ( I expect that's the poodle in him). I am just obsessed with him and himself with me which is nice, he definitely sees me as his mum and if he's a little scared or unsure he quickly runs and sits next to me.
And he is funny, very very funny and of course handsome :), love that cheeky face :)
In his first week he has mastered sleep through night, long car journeys, we spent the weekend in London and he slept through the three hours journey there and back (Luca adores him), no messing in the house at all ( I can count of both hands the number of accidents we had), he can sit, he can down, he can give and fetch the ball. 
And then I had to leave him behind yesterday as I am on my way to Orlando for Stampin'Up!'s last leadership event. 
He went back to the breeder until next Monday and I miss him so much already :(. I cannot wait until I see him again.
But anyway you are here to see some crafty makes and I have a New Home card to show made with a fabulous FREE stamp set.

 This stamp set is called You brighten my day and it has a few different images that are cute and perfect for a few occasions.

I chose the houses stamped in black and coloured using the blender pens and ink pads. Oh and did you spot the fun filter paper ruffle? Add a bit of something without being inner face. 
This post is short as I am off to board a plane in a minute but as always if you fancy anything my online store is open 24/7. And if I can help you in any way please get in touch :)
Much love and many thanks for your visit
xoxoxoxo
Monica 

Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. DARLING doggie!! I am so jealous. We can't get another dog as I have some health issues and am no longer able to care properly for one. I love seeing your pup's sweet face, though. Your camera must be awesome, but I bet it is just his cute little face that comes across so well. Love the stamp set, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want a dog so badly but we cannot have one right now as we are renting a house until we get our new house built! Our wonderful Golden Retriever died 14 years ago and I siad I would not get another dog until we retired so we could be home with the dog instead of gone all the time. I'll bet your little guy will be so excited to see you return!
    Have a great time at leadership. I've as yet to get a downline so I have never been able to attend.
    The new house card is so cute! I love that little house that fits the arrow punch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx