Tuesday 24 February 2015

Launching a New Challenge- YOU CAN CREATE IT !!

Hello there,
How are you my lovely reader? I am back to let you know about a fabulous new monthly challenge I am starting here in the UK with my lovely downline Teri, to say we are both very excited is an understatement, we cannot wait !!!
 You might remember that in December I took part (as a guest) in an International challenge run by Heike and Anja from Germany. Soon after that myself and Teri were asked if we would like to partner together and offer the same subscription based program here in the UK. We jumped at the chance and we have been busy getting ready for the launch. The program is also being run in the Netherlands, France with USA and AUS hopefully joining in soon :)

So here it is in a nutshell

WHAT:  Each month (for a small fee) you will receive a mystery kit by post. The kits are the same internationally and you will be asked to create a project using the months ingredients before posting to your blogs and linking to back so that everyone can visit, see and comment.
You are allowed to supplement the kit from your own stash but you will have to use the elements provided when creating your project.

WHEN: Closing date for ordering March kit ...... Tues 10th March
Kits will be posted ..... Monday 16th March
Closing date to send us a photo of your project .... Saturday 28th March

HOW MUCH:  £2.50 for a single month subscription weave in and out as you wish OR £2.00 per month if you subscribe to a 6 months period ????

Fancy joining us and finding out more?  drop us an email at

youcancreateituk@yahoo.co.uk


Much love Monica xx
Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Monica, I love the idea of the new challenge, I do hope it comes to Australia. Love your 'Card in a Box' idea and have made many of them, thanks for that.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx