Tuesday 5 January 2016

It's the most wonderful time .......

...of the Stampin'Up! year !!!
Hello are you singing it??? Thought so LOL


Sale a Bration 2016 is HERE !!!


Plus the Spring-Summer catalogue is HERE as well :) 


 You can earn free product from the Sale a Bration brochure by simply purchasing yummy products from there Spring Summer catalogue :)

Plus if you ever thought about being a demonstrator NOW is the perfect time to join up and start saving some money on everything straight away. For only £99 you get to choose £160 worth of yummy products to get you started. If you fancy having a go at saving money on every purchase from now on get in touch with me and I'll talk you through it :)

Have fun browsing :) Hugs Monica xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx