Monday 1 February 2016

You Can Create It UK

Hello there,
WOW we made it !! We survived the month of January!! Things can only get better now right?
Its time for our monthly challenge at You Can Create It and sadly it is also our last month. We had a blast this last year and loved being part of the team so it was a hard decision t pull out but I know I personally I will still play along with the gang in the future. The kit was pretty and pink this month so I went with designing a love themed card :)



I cut tiny strips of paper in contrasting design from the Love Blossoms Designer Paper Stack and used them as a border at the base of the card blank then simply cut two hearts using the amazing Blooming Hearts Thinlits dies one in the yummy Blushing Bride glimmer paper and one in whisper white. I layered the two then cut some small flowers to accents them. Have a look at the gorgeous glimmer paper !! just yummy :)


And to tie in with the shadowed look I stamped the sentiment twice by only inking once to achieve a similar look. Quick card but the sparkle WOW's !!!
 And here's Teri's project , my sweet partner in this. She created a lovely card with her kit, love the DSP layout on this :)


Yummy :) 

A few of our participants ,

This was Jill's Lankford entry 



Sue Dixon

and Wendy Newby 



Thank you all for taking part and supporting this challenge <3 nbsp="" p="">

Now go and visit our other participants all around the world :)

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx