Friday 7 April 2017

Gifts for my Team of Stampin'Up! Demonstrators

Woohooo,
By the time you are reading this I will be stress free and happily enjoying myself, being immersed in fabulous company at a Stampin'Up! On Stage Live event in Amsterdam.

Yes, I am writing this post from the past or from the future whichever way you want to look at it :)

I love nothing more than prepare little surprises for my team of demonstrators who choose to attend these events. Its my way of spoiling them a little and thanking them for investing in their businesses, there's no doubt that we always return from these gatherings inspired and with our cups overflowing with ideas and love.. they are good feeling inducing events, and one of the things I love most about being  a Stampin'Up! demonstrator. If you wish to find out more please ask me for a no obligation chat, I would love to present you the opportunity.

Stampin up Botanical Blooms gifts by Monica Gale

I was lucky this year, as the gifts I chose for my directs came in stylish looking boxes so all I had to do was simply add a bit of va va vhoom !! And that's just what I did, by choosing the gorgeous Botanical Builder Framelits dies from Stampin'Up! 

Gifts by Monica Gale a UK Stampin' Up! demonstrator

They've come out so striking, I think its the black background just sets everything off nicely.  I used Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry (all of these are from the Brights Collection) and Wild Wasabi in the card stock colours and it was quite easy as I literally cut all of the diecut shapes for one package with one big shot roll.

Designed by Monica Gale Stampin' Up demo in the UK

The sentiment is from the Watercolour Wishes kit , if you haven't seen this kit yet I would strongly suggest you check it out, its packed full of goodies inclusion a stamp set and ink and embellishments. 

And these were the gifts I made for my lower levels attendees.

Gifts by Monica Gale a UK Stampin up demonstrator


I made quite a number of these ones but they did quickly come together as well. I started by embossing some of the plain Kraft bags with the Big Shot and the Hexagon Dynamic embossing folder. A strip of Flirty Flamingo paper was fishtailed and simply folded over the filled bag. 

Gifts by Monica Gale a UK Stampin Up Demonstrator

Then a small length of Lace Trim and some Gold Sequin Trim was added, and they were all held together with a Gold Binder Clip.

Gifts by Monica Gale a UK Stampin Up demonstrator


For the main element, I layered two die cut shapes using the fabulous Stitched Shapes Framelits one cut in Crumb Cake Card to match the bag. and one in Whisper White card. I stamped the cute Love Sparkles sentiment in black and added a punched star in Gold Glimmer Card

Can you see the sparkly splatters on the bags? I used a Wink of Stella pen and tapped it against my finger to create lovely glittery splatters for an extra sparkly effect. 

Right I am off in bath to begin some sort of a beautifying treatment, although I am not sure I left enough time for it. This old bird looks a bit ruffled around the edges after the long winter LOL
Thank you for your visit and I wish you a fabulous weekend.

Much love 
Monica 
xoxox

Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. Love, love, love the packaging! Would love to know what the contents are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really should have commented much earlier.. Thank you so much for my gift Monica!
    Lorree, I am lucky enough to be in Monica's team and so I received one of those gorgeous black box gifts with the delicious floral topping and inside was the most wonderful bracelet which I'll treasure forever.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx